sábado, 2 de noviembre de 2013

My favorite movie

Movie Limitless
I have several movies that I like and I find it hard to choose just one but I think the movie Limitless is one that most caught my attention. because it deals with the brain and its capabilities, which I find very interesting even though only is science fiction.
It was directed by Neil Burger and producer by Leslie Dixon, Ryan Kavanaugh and Scott Kroopf. It was released in March 8, 2011. It is 105 minutes long. It was starred by Bradley Cooper, Abbie Cornish and Robert De Niro. Its genre is mystery, science fiction and thriller

Trailer:

In this link we can see the Trailer of the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THE_hhk1Gzc

What is the film about?

It is about a paranoia-fueled action thriller about an unpublished writer whose life is transformed by a top-secret smart drug that allows him to use 100% of his brain and become a perfect version of himself. His enhanced abilities soon attract shadowy forces that threaten his new life in this darkly comic and provocative film.

Images of the movie


My personal opinion

In my personal opinion this film is very well produced and has a good dialogue and interesting plot, but loses some suspense how begins and also the end of the movie was unfinished.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario